Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spring Etsy Creations


Hello all and Happy Valentine's Eve!

I have been getting all antsy over here for a change of season and now that the weather is becoming more recognizable as Greece I have been creating what people call the 'Spring 2014' collection of sandals!
I love sandal season (as most of you already know) and I like to believe it's almost here. So, what better way to get in the spirit than to start outfit planning and start hoarding great finds. I am definitely doing this – I just got K tons of fab dresses and shorts that I just couldn't wait to get and I just can't wait to get her in.
Playing, experimenting and creating new sandal designs is what I have been up to these last few weeks. I would love for you to have a look at all my new creations on Etsy at: KandElphy
Also, keep visiting me at my little shop as I will be constantly adding new designs and styles... the warmer it gets the funner it will become!

Little sneak peak of my favorite pair in my shop

Hope you all have lovey dovey days
Elphy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment