Friday, February 28, 2014

Heart Feb Fun

K and I went all out this entire month and I'm so beyond happy with how it all turned out, along with all the great memories we've created surrounding hearts ❤


Our festiveness started off with decorating our home with hearts! Chalkboard got scribbled on, heart trays appeared and art work was created! The I ❤ U was K's masterpiece and all it took was masking tape, 3 shades of pink and a little girl willing to get paint everywhere! 

K also created homemade valentine cards for loved ones! How sweet of her!

When February 14th finally came around we had a full on heart themed breakfast (along with the rest of the world as it turned out, so it was like we all ate together)! 


My lovely husband brought a rose each for both K and me...awe! Also notice my little gift from my man, sunglasses! But look carefully, the pic isn't blurry! The glasses are pixelated!!! How dang cool is that?!


Then came these...


Bites of bliss! Thank you Pinterest! You can find the recipe for these Oreo cheesecake stuffed strawberries on my Pinterest board.

A great part of my day was when I got this surprise delivery from my best friend who lives in Scotland!
The cookie was yum, but I loved the packaging and presentation so much more!
❤ You Rea


The next day I continued our heart theme eating and made thin crust tomato & cheese pizzas. Simple but delish! 

Our entire month consisted of little heart and loved themed everything but the best and most challenging part was the goal I set myself in a previous post with K's outfits on Instagram! Heart themed outfits for everyday of the month of February...




and we did it!!! Every outfit had a heart in it some way or another with our last outfit being today's -

It was great fun doing this, thank goodness for only 28days, but honestly it's something I will cherish and tell K about when she's older! I really hope you all enjoyed seeing K's daily #heartsforamonth outfits!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment