Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Valentine Month

This year is K's second valentine but I plan to go all out as last year we did nothing to celebrate one of my favourite holidays! The reason was that K was still a little baby who I nursed every 2 hours (24 hours a day) and to tell the truth I was just exhausted and thought, eh she won't know the difference! All I did was dress her up in a cute lovey top and a pink tutu. That was Valentine's day 2013!

Not this year though!! House is decked out with hearts! Chalkboard wall is decorated with a Love theme and many outfits are swirling in my mind for K to wear!

Therefore, I have decided to do a full month of love with my little girl (and my husband but he doesn't really know the difference)! So, I have set myself a challenge to create a festive valentine outfit for K everyday of this month and do as many arts and craft projects as possible with her (thank you pinterest)! I will be posting the daily outfits on my Intagram feed (@kandelphy) and using hash-tag: heartsforamonth 


I would love if you would all join in on the fun. Obviously you don't have to do it everyday of this month but even if you have one cute valentine outfit (little one or even your own) that's full of hearts and or is just full of love I would love to see it with #heartsforamonth or you can just tag me so I don't miss it!!

A perfect excuse for all of us to become all lovey dovey and sappy this month!
Yeah to a month full of red, pink and hearts!!!
xxx

ps- hey don't forget to checkout my new shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment