Sunday, November 10, 2013

Girlie Nursery part2

As promised ages ago I am finally posting more pictures of K's nursery!

In a bit more detail...

Gliding chair from Lapin House


I used the fab idea of Ikea Hacking from Pinterest for the bookshelf. These are spice racks painted white!
Garland: Etsy
Beanbag: Jumbo

Facing the wall with our books is this.

I made this art project by cutting hearts out of white & colored paper and glued half the heart (which I folded) onto white paper then framed it with an Ikea frame.

The love painting I recreated from a beautiful image by Katie Daisy onto a large canvas. 

Stool: Zara Home
Baby bag: Juicy Couture
Storage boxes: Jumbo


My husband made the letter K from foam 
Unicorn: Etsy

These storage containers (Zara Home) are my favorite for K's amazing hair accessory collection! 

Headbands: Etsy

Hair clips: Etsy

Lastly, K's closet! 

The hanging bear was the final little touch to K's nursery! The bear was from my nursery in Ames, Iowa! Now it lives with my daughter in Athens, Greece.


No comments:

Post a Comment