Thursday, October 31, 2013

1st Birthday Extravaganza

Baby K's 1st Birthday came and went but was a day we will cherish!
A big thank you to The Sweet Spot for helping my vision of pink and gold come to life with the amazing cakes and sweets!


I decorated K's chair with balloons and a one banner (which I made by tracing fonts that I printed onto glitter paper). I also wrote on our new chalkboard wall (post on that to come soon).

The sweet buffet was perfectly yummy and stunning

The sweet buffet had pink lemonade (just made it with lemonade and a little bit of cranberry juice for color), cake pops, cookies, macaroons, marshmallows, jellies, a two tiered cake and a smash cake!

Ombre pink inside!

Smash cake, which K completely smashed!

A Great 1st Birthday for my 1 year old Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment