Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pink & Gold Galore

In three days it's baby K's big day of turning 1! Still can't believe it but I won't get all mushy right now thinking about it.

Thankfully, I still have till Saturday to prepare for the party! 
Today was one of those days that you start one little thing and then just can't stop. I thought I should make another garland now so I can have all week to work on other projects! 
So, I made the garland... and a Happy Birthday banner, and a little standing number 1, and a letter K oh, and I set the buffet table ready for the cakes and sweets! I have no clue what happened and I ended up doing all this on a Sunday! 

This is the making of the felt and glitter paper garland



I made it as simple as possible using UHU glue and bakers twine.


Birthday banner
Using dafont.com font I traced letters on fuchsia paper then went over it with a gold marker



My lovely husband cut a letter K out of foam for me. All I did was taped it up then added colored paper in light pink and a fun washi tape around the sides!





My #1 creation out of cardboard, tape and shiny gold paper






A very productive Sunday indeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment