Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Vaftisia Invitations

For the vaftisia (baptism) of our baby girl I decided I wanted to make everything!
To start off the first creation had to be the invitations (obviously).
Theme: Ombre Purple, Chic and Lace


I used single stamps to stamp out each guest's name
and I ordered from a local stamp shop a stamp with the invitation wording

 I used small cardboard boxes as the envelop and balloons as the invitation

 Attaching a lace bow some tulle and a small note card that was stamped to the balloon using bakers twine




 I used two different tones of purple bakers twine and purple tulle to wrap the invitation




To add a bit of detail faux wax seals custom made by Etsy's



 Attached finishing touch with custom stamped note cards with guests name!




1 comment: