Thursday, March 12, 2015

Become a Greek Myth - K&Elphy SS'15 Fashion Campaign


I am back!! You should all come to Greece to celebrate that I'm blogging again!
K&Elphy has grown this past year in ways I only dreamed it would. 
K's outfits have become something of fashion inspiration, K&E sandals are being worn around the world and the @kandelphy instagram page has reached a 10k following.
Thank You!

I have met some great talents, lovely mamas and inspiring individuals this past year. I was so beyond fortunate to work with many in collaborations and giveaways but my time with the talented Helen Cris is most treasured. Helen Cris is a photographer, filmmaker and web designer and just happens to be my BFF Rea Cris's sister. We were cooking up a project for months where we wanted to show the K&Elphy brand and Spring/Summer 2015 Collection in a High Fashion Editorial way to express our views on children's fashion.

“Become a Greek Myth” campaign became a reality with talented artists here in Greece.

Designer: K&Elphy
Photographer: HelenCris
Model: Kristina Ponomarjova
Makeup - Mary Rokkou & Sally Asimaki
Hair - Argiris Raf (www.hair2dare.gr) & Marinaki Gewrgiou





No comments:

Post a Comment