Saturday, July 27, 2013

Candy Bar

To continue with how our vaftisia (baptism) ideas and preparations turned out, I had decided I wanted a candy bar. Non-traditional option to have a full on candy bar at the church but it is a tradition to give a little sweet as part of the favor to your guests!
Because I knew the weather would be hot I wanted to also offer water and drinks to keep our guests nice and cool!

 I used individual drinks by Epsa with cherry flavor 
so it had the same color with the theme of our event!
I also removed the brand wrapping from around the bottle.

I ordered  straws from Etsy with two different shades of purple 
to fit the ombré theme

last minute I decided to put the drinks into buckets with ice so they would be cold. I made a cone out of butcher paper to put the straws in. I had the cone hanging from the side of the bucket.



The candy bar was created by the lovely Zoe at The Sweet Spot here in Athens, Greece! Zoe made all the sweets in coordination with our theme making everything purple!
The candy bar: 
meringues
marshmallow pops
lollipops (two sizes in two different shades of purple)
 caramel popcorn (the caramel was also purple)
rice crispy treats (with the letter K written on them)
cookie bites (in different flavors)




No comments:

Post a Comment